OPHT Key Stats
Street Insider07/25 07:30
Street Insider07/07 16:44
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ophthotech Corp|
OPHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ophthotech is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.87%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals up 11.98%, and Sarepta Therapeutics down 47.59%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OPHT
PDF Report for OPHT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OPHT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OPHT
Did Ophthotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ophthotechinc.com
- IR Website: http://investors.ophthotech.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ophthotech Corp is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of novel therapeutics to treat diseases of the back of the eye, with a focus on developing therapeutics for age-related macular degeneration.
OPHT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OPHT","name")
- Description: =YCI("OPHT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OPHT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OPHT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OPHT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.