OPHT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.961|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-98.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2130%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/10 07:48
SA Breaking News02/23 16:12
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Ophthotech Corp 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|08/06/2014||Misc||Ophthotech Corp 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ophthotech Corp|
OPHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ophthotech is up 30.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.30%, Biomarin Pharmaceutical up 77.31%, and Prothena Corp up 2.01%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OPHT
PDF Report for OPHT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OPHT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OPHT
Did Ophthotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ophthotechinc.com
- IR Website: http://investors.ophthotech.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ophthotech Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of novel therapeutics to treat diseases of the back of the eye, developing therapeutics for age-related macular degeneration.
OPHT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OPHT","name")
- Description: =YCI("OPHT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OPHT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OPHT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OPHT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.