OPEN Key Stats
- Opentable Rises On Unusually High Volume (OPEN) May 21
- OpenTable Diner Reviews Reveal the Top 100 Outdoor Dining Spots PR Newswire May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Online takeout companies GrubHub and Seamless to merge Reuters May 20
- Opentable Reaches New 52-Week High (OPEN) May 20
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 16
- Chinese Online Video and Social Advertising Transition Into the Monetization Pha... May 14
- OPENTABLE INC Financials May 11
- Jim Cramer: Buy Nokia, Buy OpenTable, and Buy These 2 Solid Stocks May 10
- There's No Real Competition for OpenTable (OPEN) Right Now - Cramer Street Insider May 10
OPEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OpenTable is up 80.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Groupon down 42.37%, and Facebook down 24.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OPEN
Pro Report PDF for OPEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OPEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OPEN
Did OpenTable make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?