OPAY Key Stats
- Heartland Enhances Buyback Program May 16
- Heartland Enhances Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Official Payments Holdings Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call ... May 9
- Official Payments Reports Results from Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013: PR Newswire May 9
- OFFICIAL PAYMENTS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and F... May 9
- Federal Quarterly Business Taxes Due April 30 PR Newswire Apr 26
- Official Payments to Hold FY 13 Q2 Conference Call PR Newswire Apr 23
- First-Quarter Federal Payments Due April 15 PR Newswire Apr 10
- Federal Personal Income Taxes Due April 15 PR Newswire Apr 10
- Official Payments Assists Tax Professionals PR Newswire Apr 1
OPAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Official Payments is up 37.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, Selectica up 93.42%, and j2 Global up 74.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OPAY
Pro Report PDF for OPAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OPAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OPAY
Did Official Payments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?