ONXX Key Stats
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ONXX): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard Jun 18
- The Top 5 Diseases Caused by Obesity Fool Jun 16
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Presents at Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthca... Jun 12
- Drug Rejected! Let's Rejoice? Fool Jun 11
- DVAX, RDY, ONXX, ALXN And VRX, 5 Health Care Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower Jun 10
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences Marketwired Jun 6
- Aveo's Future Depends on Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Jun 6
- Revlimid Gains, Celgene Loses Fool Jun 5
- Analysts: Lululemon Should Beat Estimates and 3 More Research Notes to Look Into Jun 4
- Celgene at ASCO: Ho-Hum, Ho-Hum, and Hmmm Jun 4
ONXX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Onyx Pharmaceuticals is up 92.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, AVEO Pharmaceuticals down 77.59%, and Celgene Corporation up 81.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ONXX
Pro Report PDF for ONXX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ONXX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ONXX
Did Onyx Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in South San Francisco, California. The company develops and markets medicines for the treatment of cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. The firm also develops and commercializes therapies designed to exploit the genetic and molecular differences between cancer cells and normal cells through partnerships. In 2009, the company acquired Proteolix, Inc., a private biotechnology company. In January 2012, the company was named "the top biotechnology takeover target in 2012" through an industry survey. Onyx was founded in 1992 by Frank McCormick Ph.D., FRS.