ONP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7007|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/14/2014 08:30 EST||Misc||Orient Paper Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|11/13/2014||Earnings||Orient Paper Inc Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
ONP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orient Paper is down 61.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, PH Glatfelter down 16.51%, and Resolute Forest Products down 12.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ONP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ONP
Did Orient Paper make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Paper & Paper Products
- Company Website: http://www.orientpaperinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.orientpaperinc.com/investor-relations.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Paper (Except Newsprint) Mills
- NAICS Code: 322121
- NAICS Industry: Pulp, Paper, and Paperboard Mills
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Orient Paper, Inc., through its subsidiary, is engaged in production and distribution of products such as printing paper, uncoated and coated paper, corrugated paper, plastic paper, graphic design paper, and other paper and packaging related products.
ONP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ONP","name")
- Description: =YCI("ONP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ONP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ONP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ONP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.