ONP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8207|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/13 17:17
PR Newswire08/13 17:00
PR Newswire08/01 08:00
|11/26/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.005, Declared Date: Nov 12 2013, Pay Date: Dec 16 2013|
|10/31/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Orient Paper Inc|
ONP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orient Paper is up 14.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, PH Glatfelter down 4.83%, and Resolute Forest Products up 34.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ONP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ONP
Did Orient Paper make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Paper & Paper Products
- Company Website: http://www.orientpaperinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.orientpaperinc.com/investor-relations.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Paper (Except Newsprint) Mills
- NAICS Code: 322121
- NAICS Industry: Pulp, Paper, and Paperboard Mills
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Orient Paper, Inc., through its subsidiary, is engaged in production and distribution of products such as printing paper, uncoated and coated paper, corrugated paper, plastic paper, graphic design paper, and other paper and packaging related products.
ONP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ONP","name")
- Description: =YCI("ONP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ONP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ONP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ONP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.