ONNN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.038|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||266.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BOD Approves Amendments to Bylaws and Certificate of Inc. noodls Nov 25
- ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Nov 25
- ON Semiconductor’s Board of Directors Approves Amendments to Company Bylaws and Certificate of Incorporation Business Wire Nov 25
- ON Semi to Redeem Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Redemption of its 2.6255 Convertible Sr Subordinated Notes noodls Nov 19
- ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- ON Semiconductor Announces Redemption of Its 2.625 Percent Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2026 Business Wire Nov 19
- Why ON Semiconductor Corp. Shares Slipped Fool Nov 18
- Analyst Moves: ONNN, NVDA Nov 18
- ON Semiconductor downgraded by MKM Partners Nov 18
ONNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ON Semiconductor is up 11.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Texas Instruments up 49.63%, and STMicroelectronics up 25.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ONNN
Pro Report PDF for ONNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ONNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ONNN
Did ON Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ON Semiconductor is a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics. The company's broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor operates a world-class, value-added supply chain and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. The company was founded on August 4, 1999 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.