ONNN Key Stats
- TXN, Hitex Team Up, Launch Safety Kit - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- New Reference Design by Fairchild - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- New Reference Design by Fairchild Jun 12
- TXN to Expand in China - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- My Favorite Chip Stock Has Doubled -- This Bargain Tech Play Could Be Next Jun 10
- ON Semiconductor's New MOSFETs Jun 6
- Macom Auto Tech to Predict Future - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Macom Auto Tech to Predict Future Jun 6
- TI Installs Automated Warehouse System - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Which Semi Stocks Show Upside in this Mediocre Recovery Cycle? An Exclusive Inte... Jun 5
ONNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ON Semiconductor Corporation is up 20.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Magnachip Semiconductor up 95.18%, and Texas Instruments up 31.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ONNN
Pro Report PDF for ONNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ONNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ONNN
Did ON Semiconductor Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ON Semiconductor is a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics. The company's broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor operates a world-class, value-added supply chain and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. The company was founded on August 4, 1999 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.