ONFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9045|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1400%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.258M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ONEIDA FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- ONEIDA FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 30
- Oneida Financial Corp. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Operating Results (unaudited) PR Newswire Oct 25
- Oneida Financial About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ONFC) Oct 2
- ONEIDA FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 26
- Oneida Financial (ONFC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield Street Insider Sep 25
- Oneida Financial Corp. Announces Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Sep 25
- ONEIDA FINANCIAL CORP. Financials Sep 7
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Aug 28
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP Aug 26
ONFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oneida Financial is up 19.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Greene County Bancorp up 26.48%, and Ameriana Bancorp up 74.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ONFC
Pro Strategies Featuring ONFC
Did Oneida Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oneida Financial Corporation is a holding company of the Oneida Savings Bank, which provides financial products and services.