ONE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3777|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cintas Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Higher One Announces Management Succession Plan noodls Dec 4
- HIGHER ONE HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 4
- InPlay: Higher One Board announces it is forming a search for new CEO Dec 4
- Visa Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Lender Processing Reverts to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Short Interest In Higher One Holdings Drops 26% The Street Nov 27
- TSS Extends Alliance with FirstBank - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Qiwi plc (QIWI) Worth Watching: Stock Moves 6.4% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- Higher One Ranked Number 259 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500TM noodls Nov 13
ONE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Higher One Holdings is up 6.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Global Payments up 42.85%, and Shutterstock up 205.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ONE
Pro Report PDF for ONE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ONE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ONE
Did Higher One Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Higher One Holdings, Inc. is a leading company focused on helping college business offices manage operations and providing enhanced service to students. Through a full array of services from refunds, payments, electronic billing, payment plans and more, Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to ensure students receive Financial Aid refunds quickly, can pay tuition and bills online, make on-campus and community purchases and learn the basics of financial management. The company was founded by Mark Volchek & Miles Lasater in July 2008 and is headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut.