ONE Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Here's How Higher One Holdings May Be Failing You Fool May 21
- Higher One Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (ONE) May 20
- Higher One to Send One Lucky Student to College Loan Free Business Wire May 16
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Higher One (ONE) to Buy Street Insider May 14
- Higher One upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust May 14
- HIGHER ONE HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: SLM, Higher One Holdings, Preferred Bank, CU ... May 10
- Sallie Mae Divests Campus Solutions May 9
- Sallie Mae Divests Campus Solutions - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
ONE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Higher One is down 26.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Cardtronics up 1.35%, and Infoblox up 37.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ONE
Pro Report PDF for ONE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ONE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ONE
Did Higher One make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Higher One Holdings, Inc. is a leading company focused on helping college business offices manage operations and providing enhanced service to students. Through a full array of services from refunds, payments, electronic billing, payment plans and more, Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to ensure students receive Financial Aid refunds quickly, can pay tuition and bills online, make on-campus and community purchases and learn the basics of financial management. The company was founded by Mark Volchek & Miles Lasater in July 2008 and is headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut.