ONCY Key Stats
- Media Advisory - Oncolytics Biotech® Inc. to Present at Bank of America Merrill ... May 14
- Oncolytics Biotech's CEO Presents at 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders Confere... May 11
- Oncolytics Biotech® Inc. Announces Director Election Results from its Annual and... May 10
- Oncolytics Biotech (ONCY) Posts Q1 Loss of 8c/Share Street Insider May 9
- Oncolytics Biotech® Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Results CNW Group May 9
- Oncolytics Biotech® Inc. Announces Details of 2013 Annual and Special Meeting of... May 6
- Media Advisory - Oncolytics Biotech® Inc. to Present at 12th Annual Needham Heal... Apr 29
- 3 Biotech Stocks You Can't Ignore Apr 10
- Oncolytics: A Failing Biopharma, Or An Opportune Buy? Apr 8
- ONCOLYTICS BIOTECH INC Financials Mar 29
ONCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oncolytics Biotech is down 24.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Optimer Pharmaceuticals up 1.08%, and Nektar Therapeutics up 52.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ONCY
Pro Report PDF for ONCY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ONCY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ONCY
Did Oncolytics Biotech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Oncolytics Biotech Inc. is a Canadian company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, that focuses on the discovery and development of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of human cancers. The Company’s product, Reolysin, harnesses the oncolytic capabilities of naturally-occurring reovirus, which has been shown to replicate specifically in cells with an activated Ras pathway. Ras pathway mutations are found in approximately two thirds of all tumours, including most metastatic disease, which makes Reolysin a potential therapeutic for a variety of cancer types.