ONCY Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/25 12:51
The Wall Street Journal03/25 09:43
SA Breaking News03/16 18:15
SA Breaking News03/06 12:45
SA Breaking News03/05 09:15
|03/16/2015||Earnings||Oncolytics Biotech Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/06/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Oncolytics Biotechâ® Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/13/2014||Misc||The Canaccord Genuity 34th Annual Growth Conference|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Oncolytics Biotech Inc Earnings Results|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Oncolytics Biotech Inc Earnings Results|
ONCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oncolytics Biotech is down 57.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Cytori Therapeutics down 55.76%, and Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals down 73.33%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ONCY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ONCY
Did Oncolytics Biotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.oncolyticsbiotech.com
- IR Website: http://www.oncolyticsbiotech.com/for-investors/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Alberta
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Oncolytics Biotech Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer.
ONCY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ONCY","name")
- Description: =YCI("ONCY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ONCY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ONCY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ONCY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.