OMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.708|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
- OWENS & MINOR INC/VA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- InPlay: Owens & Minor targets FY14 revs and adj EPS in-line with consenus at investor meeting Dec 4
- Owens & Minor (OMI) Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Expectations Street Insider Dec 4
- Owens & Minor Issues Financial Outlook for 2014 at Annual Investor Meeting Business Wire Dec 4
- Pentagon Awards Contracts for $1.34 Billion in Medical Supplies Fool Nov 13
- Owens & Minor Misses on Earnings but Beats Revs Nov 13
- Owens & Minor Misses on Earnings but Beats Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- OWENS & MINOR INC/VA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Owens & Minor Will Host its Annual Investor Day in New York on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 noodls Nov 5
OMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Owens & Minor is up 38.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Cardinal Health up 62.14%, and McKesson up 73.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OMI
Pro Report PDF for OMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OMI
Did Owens & Minor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Owens & Minor, Inc. offers distribution, third-party logistics, and other supply-chain management services to healthcare providers and suppliers of medical and surgical products.