OMI Key Stats
- 5 Dividend Stocks Boasting High Free Cash Flow Yields Fool May 22
- Here's 1 Reason Owens & Minor Looks Weak Fool May 20
- Small Is Beautiful: Now's the Time for Growth-Oriented Investors to Move Into Sm... May 17
- Inflection Point for Small-Cap Stocks May 17
- Owens & Minor to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire May 14
- Dividend Contenders Smackdown XXXVIII May 8
- A case for small-cap stocks May 8
- OWENS & MINOR INC/VA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Owens & Minor Passes Through 3% Yield Mark May 1
- OWENS & MINOR INC/VA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Byla... May 1
OMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Owens & Minor is up 28.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.92%, Cardinal Health up 17.11%, and Conmed Corporation up 24.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OMI
Pro Report PDF for OMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OMI
Did Owens & Minor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Owens & Minor is a Fortune 500 company based in Mechanicsville, Virginia. This company is a distributor of medical and surgical supplies. While CEO of Owens and Minor in 2008, Craig R. Smith earned a total compensation of $2,982,637, which included a base salary of $788,077, a cash bonus of $1,080,000, stock granted of $1,072,516, and no options.