OMED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/12 16:11
SA Breaking News03/11 17:35
SA Breaking News01/29 11:18
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc|
OMED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is down 12.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Recro Pharma up 27.55%, and Celgene up 66.90%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OMED
PDF Report for OMED
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMED Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OMED
Did OncoMed Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.oncomed.com
- IR Website: http://investor.shareholder.com/oncomed/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel protein therapeutics targeting cancer stem cells, or CSCs.
OMED Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OMED","name")
- Description: =YCI("OMED","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OMED","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OMED","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OMED","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.