OMED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc|
OMED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is down 25.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.57%, Recro Pharma up N/A, and Trevena up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OMED
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OMED
Did OncoMed Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.oncomed.com
- IR Website: http://investor.shareholder.com/oncomed/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical development-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing first-in-class monoclonal antibody therapeutics targeting cancer stem cells.
OMED Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OMED","name")
- Description: =YCI("OMED","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OMED","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OMED","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OMED","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.