OME Key Stats
- Kraft to Open Two New Units - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- New Nespresso Compatible Pods from MDLZ - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- New Nespresso Compatible Pods from MDLZ Jun 12
- Campbell Soup Stays Neutral Jun 12
- Campbell Soup Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- General Mills Ups 2013 EPS Guidance Jun 11
- General Mills Ups 2013 EPS Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Kimberly-Clark Stays Neutral Jun 10
- Kimberly-Clark Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
OME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Omega Protein Corporation is up 55.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Flowers Foods up 53.74%, and Campbell Soup up 48.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OME
Pro Report PDF for OME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OME
Did Omega Protein Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Omega Protein Corporation is a producer of omega-3 fish oil and North America's largest manufacturer of protein-rich specialty fishmeal and organic fish solubles. Menhaden fishing is one of America's older commercial industries, dating back to the 1800s. In the early year of American history, menhaden fishing and processing was very common sight along the Atlantic coast line. In 1850, d.D. Wells & Son start the very first fish factory for catching and processing menhaden. In fact, by the 1950s there was 112 fishing vessels being used to catch menhaden.