OMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.747|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||997.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DDB Named Network of the Year at Eurobest Awards 2013 PR Newswire Dec 9
- Accounts and People of Note in the Advertising Industry New York Times Dec 9
- News From the Advertising Industry Dec 8
- Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC): Today's Featured Media Winner The Street Dec 5
- Stephen Strong Joins Zocalo Group Leadership Team PR Newswire Dec 5
- Porter Novelli Appoints Brad MacAfee President, North America PR Newswire Dec 4
- TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles appoints new Director of Digital Strategy PR Newswire Dec 4
- Daily Dividend Report: TCO, TJX, OMC, HOG, PHM Dec 4
- Omnicom Group Inc. Declares Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Omnicom Group, Inc. (OMC) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
OMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Omnicom is up 48.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Publicis Groupe up 51.33%, and WPP up 60.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OMC
Pro Report PDF for OMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OMC
Did Omnicom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Omnicom Group is a holding company whose agencies provide marketing and communications services in the disciplines of advertising, customer relationship management, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications. Omnicom's agency networks include BBDO, DDB Worldwide, TBWA Worldwide, Diversified Agency Services and Omnicom Media Group. Its public relations, CRM and specialty communications agencies are managed by its DAS network and include the CRM businesess of Javelin, Proximity Worldwide, Rapp and Targetbase; the PR agency businesses Brodeur Worldwide, Fleishman-Hillard, G+ Europe, Ketchum Inc., Pleon and Porter Novelli and retail/promotional businesses such as Alcone Marketing Group. Omnicom Media Group includes OMD Worldwide, PHD Worldwide and Resolution Media. Omnicom was formed in 1986 from the merger between advertising agency networks DDB, Needham Harper Steers and BBDO. The company offers its services in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Omnicom Group Inc. was founded in 1944 and is based in New York, New York.