OKS Key Stats
- With Its 5.50% Yield, Oneok Partners In On Sale 10:05 AM
- ONEOK Partners to Present at National Association of Publicly Traded Partnership... May 16
- Ned Davis: MLPs Look Rich, But Not Relative To Treasuries, REITs May 15
- ONEOK PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statem... May 13
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 8
- ONEOK PARTNERS LP Financials May 7
- PAA Surpasses 1Q13 Earnings Est. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- 9% Current Yields from these U.S. Oil and Gas Royalty Trusts -- Are You the Righ... May 6
- Perpetual Royalty Trusts Linked to Global Crude Prices are the Best Buy-and-Hold... May 6
- [$$] Everything's Not OK at Oneok Partners May 3
OKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ONEOK Partners is down 0.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, ONEOK up 24.32%, and Plains All American Pipeline up 56.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OKS
Pro Report PDF for OKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OKS
Did ONEOK Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ONEOK Partners LP is engaged gathering, processing, storage and transportation of natural gas in the United States. In addition, it owns the nation's premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting natural gas liquids supply in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions with key market centers. The company operates through three segments: Natural Gas Gathering & Processing, Natural Gas Pipelines and Natural Gas Liquids. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.