OKS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.343|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-136.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ONEOK Partners Unveils FY14 Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Raises Outlook on Higher Distribution Expectations (OKS) Street Insider Dec 2
- ONEOK Partners (OKS) Boosts FY14 Net Profit Outlook Street Insider Dec 2
- Are These MLP's Distributions Safe for Investors? Fool Nov 27
- Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: OKS, PEG, GLNG The Street Nov 27
- 3 High Yielding MLPs With Short-Term Challenges Fool Nov 25
- Why ONEOK Partners LP Might Outperform Fool Nov 20
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 20
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: OKS, SCG, WR, LO Nov 18
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy OKS At A 17% Discount Nov 14
OKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ONEOK Partners is down 2.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Magellan Midstream up 43.82%, and ONEOK up 36.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OKS
Pro Report PDF for OKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OKS
Did ONEOK Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ONEOK Partners LP is engaged gathering, processing, storage and transportation of natural gas in the United States. In addition, it owns the nation's premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting natural gas liquids supply in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions with key market centers. The company operates through three segments: Natural Gas Gathering & Processing, Natural Gas Pipelines and Natural Gas Liquids. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.