OKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.373|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||287.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ONEOK Inc. (OKE): Today's Featured Utilities Winner The Street Dec 4
- ONEOK Inc (OKE) Target Raised to $63 at Goldman Street Insider Dec 4
- ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Raises Outlook on Higher Distribution Expectations (OKS) Street Insider Dec 2
- Trade-Ideas: ONEOK (OKE) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Advancing The Utilities Sector Nov 25
- ONEOK (OKE) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 25
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 20
- ONEOK Becomes #69 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Harley-Davidson Nov 12
- ONEOK Inc. Beats on Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Outlook Street Insider Nov 5
OKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ONEOK is up 38.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, ONEOK Partners down 4.06%, and Atlas Pipeline Partners up 17.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OKE
Pro Report PDF for OKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OKE
Did ONEOK make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ONEOK, Inc., is an energy company that purchases, transports, stores and distributes natural gas in the United States.