OIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.020|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||444.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Oil States (OIS) Appoints Lloyd A. Hajdik as CFO Street Insider 8:32 AM
- Oil States to Participate in Capital One Energy Conference noodls Dec 4
- Oil States (OIS) Enters Deal to Acquire QCS Street Insider Dec 3
- Oil States Acquires Quality Connector Systems noodls Dec 2
- Oil States International Larger Than S&P 500 Component Urban Outfitters Nov 22
- Oil States Appoints Bradley Dodson to Serve as Chief Executive Officer of Accommodations Business Upon Completion of Planned Spin-Off noodls Nov 14
- OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- CapitalOne Upgrades Oil States International (OIS) to Add Street Insider Nov 1
- Oil States International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Oil States International Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 31
OIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oil States International is up 46.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.70%, Halliburton up 51.17%, and Schlumberger up 25.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OIS
Pro Report PDF for OIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OIS
Did Oil States International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oil States International, Inc. is a diversified solutions provider for the oil and gas industry. With locations around the world, Oil States is a leading manufacturer of capital equipment for deepwater production facilities and subsea pipelines, and a leading service provider to the oil and gas industry, including remote site accommodations, production-related rental tools, oil country tubular goods distribution and land drilling services. The company operates through four business segments: Well Site Services, Accommodations, Offshore Products and Tubular Services. The company was founded in July 1995 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.