OIS Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Oil States International Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Pepco Holdings May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Einhorn Favors These 2 Opportunistic Stock Ideas Fool May 22
- Oil States Looks Better as a REIT: Sterne Agee May 21
- Analyst Moves: CCL, OIS May 21
- Oil States, of JANA Partners, Einhorn fame, gets a downgrade May 21
- Oil States downgraded at Sterne Agee May 21
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Oil States International (OIS) to Neutral Street Insider May 21
- Oil States International Reaches New 52-Week High (OIS) May 17
OIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oil States International is up 44.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cameron International Corporation up 31.26%, and Weatherford International up 9.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OIS
Pro Report PDF for OIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OIS
Did Oil States International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Oil States International, Inc. is a diversified solutions provider for the oil and gas industry. With locations around the world, Oil States is a leading manufacturer of capital equipment for deepwater production facilities and subsea pipelines, and a leading service provider to the oil and gas industry, including remote site accommodations, production-related rental tools, oil country tubular goods distribution and land drilling services. The company operates through four business segments: Well Site Services, Accommodations, Offshore Products and Tubular Services. The company was founded in July 1995 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.