OHRP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3642|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.846M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
OHRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ohr Pharmaceutical is up 14.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.15%, Roche Holding up 14.92%, and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals up 61.76%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OHRP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OHRP
Did Ohr Pharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ohrpharmaceutical.net
- IR Website: http://ir.ohrpharmaceutical.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ohr Pharmaceutical, Inc., is a biotechnology rollup company focused on development of the Company’s previously acquired compounds.
OHRP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OHRP","name")
- Description: =YCI("OHRP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OHRP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OHRP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OHRP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.