OFC Key Stats
- Hedge Funds Are Buying These 3 Undervalued Mid And Small Caps With Encouraging D... May 15
- J.P. Morgan Reiterates Neutral on Corporate Office Properties Trust Following Mo... May 15
- CORPORATE OFFICE PROPERTIES TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a... May 15
- Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions Reuters May 13
- Daily Dividend Report: MAR, LEG, ORI, OFC, RNDY May 10
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8%... May 9
- COPT Declares Second Quarter 2013 Dividends Business Wire May 9
- CORPORATE OFFICE PROPERTIES TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Defi... May 7
- Quiet Wednesday in US high grade as market digests Apple Reuters - UK Focus May 1
- COPT Prices $350M of Senior Unsecured Notes Benzinga May 1
OFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corporate Office Properties Trust is up 38.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Brandywine Realty Trust up 49.32%, and American Assets Trust up 60.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OFC
Pro Report PDF for OFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OFC
Did Corporate Office Properties Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Corporate Office Properties Trust Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust corporation that specializes in office development, and describes itself as "a fully integrated, self-managed real estate investment trust that focuses on the acquisition, development, ownership, management and leasing of suburban office properties primarily in select Mid-Atlantic submarkets." Company headquarters is in Columbia, Maryland. The company conducts all of its operations through its operating partnership, Corporate Office Properties LP, a Delaware limited partnership which owns real estate both directly and through subsidiary partnerships and limited liability companies. The operating partnership also owns a number of entities that provide real estate services such as property management, construction and development and heating and air conditioning services primarily for its properties and for third parties. The company operates in two segments: commercial office real estate and wholesale data centers. The company was founded in 1988.