OESX Key Stats
- Orion Energy Systems' CEO Discusses F4Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 22
- Orion (OESX) to Acquire Harris Manufacturing and Harris LED for $10M Street Insider May 22
- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.03 Street Insider May 22
- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter Results and Sign... May 22
- ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive ... May 22
- When a CEO Turns Whistleblower, Should a Company Disclose it? The Wall Street Journal May 21
- Smaller Companies With Potential For Big Returns May 16
- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Announces Expansion of Board of Directors with Key Ap... May 15
- ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 15
- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Sets Conference Call and Webcast for Fourth Quarter a... May 13
OESX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orion Energy Systems is up 18.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, ABB up 40.00%, and Advanced Energy Industries up 32.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OESX
Pro Report PDF for OESX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OESX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OESX
Did Orion Energy Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Orion Energy Systems Inc. is an American power technology enterprise, founded in Plymouth, Wisconsin, and currently headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin Orion Energy Systems Inc. designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers without compromising their quantity or quality of light.