ODP Key Stats
- My Computer Buying Experience And The Investment Implications May 16
- Don’t reach for yield, try these 3 income trades May 16
- Office Depot, OfficeMax, or 'Dunder Mifflin' May 16
- Whale Watch: Hedge Funds Slash Apple Stakes in Q1 May 15
- Groupon and Zynga shares up on Jana's investment May 15
- Office Depot Inc (ODP): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner May 15
- Office Depot Foundation Listen Learn Care Awards Recognize Extraordinary Communi... May 15
- Is Staples Undervalued? May 14
- Office Depot Downgraded to Underperform May 14
- On-the-Go Consumers Power-up in Style with New mophie Products Available at Offi... May 14
ODP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Office Depot is up 98.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Staples up 15.12%, and OfficeMax up 155.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ODP
Pro Report PDF for ODP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ODP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ODP
Did Office Depot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Office Depot is a supplier of office products such as business machines, computers, computer software and office furniture, while its business services include copying, printing, document reproduction, shipping, and computer setup and repair. An S&P 500 company, Office Depot generates revenues of over US $14 billion annually and has 42,000 employees worldwide. It is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.