ODP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0577|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||92.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New CFO at Office Depot - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Office Depot Inc (ODP): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 3
- Stock Market News for December 3, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 3
- The Reinvention of Staples Is Making Progress Fool Nov 23
- Staples Q3 Earnings In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Staples Swings to 3Q Profit But Misses Sales View Fox Business Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - BX, WTR, CVLT, RLGY And ODP Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- ODP: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, RHI, MCO, SAM And ODP Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Why Office Depot Is Poised to Keep Poppin' Fool Nov 14
ODP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Office Depot is up 64.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Amazon.com up 51.39%, and Staples up 43.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ODP
Pro Report PDF for ODP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ODP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ODP
Did Office Depot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Office Depot Inc., is a global supplier of office products and services under the Office Depot® brand and other proprietary brand names.