ODFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.308|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||198.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE INC/VA Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Old Dominion Freight Line Reports Growth in Tons Per Day for October and November Business Wire Dec 3
- New Lifetime High Reached: Old Dominion Freight Lines (ODFL) Nov 22
- Old Dominion, UPS Deliver a New High for Dow Transports Nov 20
- Old Dominion Wins Fourth Consecutive Mastio Award noodls Nov 18
- Is the Teamsters Union to Blame for YRC's Troubles? Fool Nov 11
- Is There Any Hope Left for YRC Worldwide? Fool Nov 9
- OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE INC/VA Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Expeditors Lags on Earnings & Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Old Dominion Relocates Albuquerque Service Center noodls Nov 4
ODFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Old Dominion Freight Lns is up 55.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Con-way up 52.10%, and YRC Worldwide up 22.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ODFL
Pro Report PDF for ODFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ODFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ODFL
Did Old Dominion Freight Lns make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is a less-than-truckload, non-union motor carrier provides regional, inter-regional and national LTL service and value-added logistics services. The company's LTL service offers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, transportation management, truckload brokerage, container delivery and warehousing services. It also offers door-to-door international freight services to and from all of North America, Central America, South America and the Far East. It was founded by Earl E. Congdon Sr. and Lillian Congdon in 1934 and is headquartered in Thomasville, North Carolina.