ODC Key Stats
- ODC: Insiders Vs. Shorts Jun 19
- 6 CEOs Showing Confidence With Increased Dividends Jun 14
- Oil-Dri Corp. of America Stays On Its Margin Hot Streak Fool Jun 13
- Daily Dividend Report: PM, FRS, PDCO, CAT, ODC Jun 12
- Oil-Dri Corp. Of America (ODC) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Jun 11
- Oil-Dri Corporation of America boosts dividend 6% to 19c per share Jun 11
- InPlay: Oil-Dri increases quarterly dividend 6% to $0.19 from $0.18 per share Jun 11
- Oil-Dri Board of Directors Declares Increased Dividends Marketwired Jun 11
- OIL DRI CORP OF AMERICA Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements a... Jun 11
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Oil-Dri Corp. of America Fool Jun 11
ODC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oil-Dri Corporation of America is up 43.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Aceto Corporation up 54.01%, and Thomas Pharmaceuticals up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ODC
Pro Strategies Featuring ODC
Did Oil-Dri Corporation of America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.