ODC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.861|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Oil-Dri Corporation of America's Shares Dropped Fool Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP Dec 9
- Oil-Dri of America Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Oil-Dri Corporation of America Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Oil-Dri Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Dec 6
- OIL DRI CORP OF AMERICA Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Dec 6
- OIL DRI CORP OF AMERICA Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- Q1 2014 Oil-Dri Corporation of America Earnings Release - After Market Close Dec 6
- Oil-Dri Earns Highest Ranking and Special Award for Ethical Standards Among Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces noodls Nov 12
ODC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oil-Dri is up 48.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Kronos Worldwide down 0.31%, and Albemarle up 19.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ODC
Pro Strategies Featuring ODC
Did Oil-Dri make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures and markets sorbent products. Its sorbent products are principally produced from clay minerals, primarily consisting of montmorillonite and attapulgite.