OCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8763|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||99.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Omnicare Inc (OCR): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner The Street Dec 5
- Omnicare (OCR) Adds $500M to Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 5
- Omnicare, Inc. (OCR) Raises Qtr. Dividend 42.9% to $0.20; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Baby Boomers and Specialty Drug Pipelines Offer Omnicare Upside Fool Nov 6
- Johnson & Johnson Agrees to $2B DOJ Settlement Fox Business Nov 4
- Omnicare Specialty Care Group (SCG) Continues Brand Support Services Expansion with Opening of New Patient Solutions Center Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 1
- Omnicare Earnings Beat, Revises Outlook Oct 25
- Omnicare long-term outlook still bright, says RBC Capital Oct 25
- Omnicare Earnings Beat, Revises Outlook - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Omnicare (OCR) Will Pay $120M in Settlement Over Kickback, False-Claim Allegations Street Insider Oct 24
OCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Omnicare is up 66.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Healthways up 28.27%, and Parexel International up 27.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OCR
Pro Report PDF for OCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OCR
Did Omnicare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Omnicare is a Fortune 500 company based in Covington, Kentucky. Omnicare functions primarily as a provider of pharmaceuticals, related consulting and data management services.The company operates through two reportable business segments: Pharmacy Services and CRO Services. Omnicare's contract research organization provides product development and research services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutraceutical, medical devices and diagnostic industries in 31 countries worldwide. Omnicare's client include primarily skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, retirement centers, independent living communities, hospitals, hospice, and other healthcare settings and service providers. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Covington, Kentucky.