OCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0771|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.4822M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- OCC's new Field Terminable Plug makes Cat6A terminations quick and simple noodls Dec 5
- OPTICAL CABLE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 15
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield Street Insider Oct 15
- Optical Cable Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Oct 15
- OPTICAL CABLE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 12
- Optical Cable Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Sep 12
- Optical Cable Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Sep 12
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Swings to Q3 Loss Street Insider Sep 12
- Optical Cable Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Sep 12
- Q3 2013 Optical Cable Corporation Earnings Release - Before Market Open Sep 12
OCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Optical Cable is down 11.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Adtran up 40.44%, and Allot Communications down 28.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OCC
Pro Strategies Featuring OCC
Did Optical Cable make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Optical Cable Corporation is a manufacturer of a range of fiber optic cable and copper data communication connectivity solutions, and offers an integrated suite of warranted cabling and connectivity products, mainly for the enterprise market.