OCC Key Stats
- Is Corning Undervalued? May 9
- OCC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 4/25/13 Apr 23
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Apr 16
- Optical Cable Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Apr 16
- OPTICAL CABLE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Ex... Apr 16
- OPTICAL CABLE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... Mar 27
- OPTICAL CABLE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... Mar 19
- OPTICAL CABLE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Mar 15
- Optical Cable Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Mar 15
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Q1 EPS Dips 33% to 2c Street Insider Mar 15
OCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Optical Cable Corporation is up 61.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Adtran down 24.22%, and Super Micro Computer down 36.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OCC
Pro Report PDF for OCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OCC
Did Optical Cable Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Optical Cable Corporation, headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, manufactures fiber optical cable. The company's cable is largely used for telecommunications and is sold both in the US and seventy other countries worldwide, notably China. OCC also manufactures military land tactical fiber optic cable for the U.S. military.