OB Key Stats
- OneBeacon Insurance Awards Sixteen College Scholarships noodls Jun 13
- Workers' Compensation Sees Double-Digit Rate Increases and Stabilized Cost Trend... Jun 11
- Will AIG See Higher Prices? Jun 10
- Reminder - OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Jun 10
- OneBeacon Insurance Group's CEO Hosts Analyst Meeting (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Jun 7
- ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fi... Jun 7
- OneBeacon To Participate In White Mountains Annual Investor Information Meeting ... Jun 6
- 3 Small-Cap Stocks That Pay Big-Time Yields Jun 5
- ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a V... May 29
- OneBeacon Maintains $0.21 Dividend May 24
OB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OneBeacon Insurance Group is up 23.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Assured Guaranty up 91.80%, and Fidelity National Financial up 27.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OB
Pro Report PDF for OB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OB
Did OneBeacon Insurance Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OneBeacon Insurance Group Ltd. provides specialty insurance products and services through independent agencies, regional and national brokers, wholesale and managing general agencies. The company provides its services through three subsidiaries: Specialty insurance operations; Other insurance operations; and Investing, financing and corporate operations. It markets its products through independent agencies, regional and national brokers, wholesalers, and managing general agencies. The company was founded in 1831 and is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota. OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. is a subsidiary of White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd.