OAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||65.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.328|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||195.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||216.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 4
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices 7M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $314.6M Street Insider Dec 4
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Target Lowered to $68 at Goldman Street Insider Dec 4
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) 7M Common Stock Offering Street Insider Dec 3
- America’s Energy Companies Spent $16.4 Billion on This Activity Fool Nov 14
- This Bakken Producer Posted Amazing Results Fool Nov 13
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c Street Insider Nov 6
- Will Magnum Hunter Resources Prove Chesapeake Energy Right? Fool Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- Below the Surface at Carrizo Oil & Gas Fool Nov 4
OAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oasis Petroleum is up 50.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Sanchez Energy up 46.10%, and Petroquest Energy down 24.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OAS
Pro Report PDF for OAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OAS
Did Oasis Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oasis Petroleum, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiary Oasis Petroleum LLC. The companie's exploration project areas include, West Williston, East Nesson and Sanish. It was founded in February 2010 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.