OAK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||77.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.040|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||196.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nine in lacklustre IPO debut; investors tap cricket popularity Reuters Dec 5
- Australia's Nine Entertainment shares debut almost flat at A$2.02 Dec 5
- Nine Entertainment Shares Fall 1.5% on Australian Trading Debut Dec 5
- Nine Entertainment IPO taps into Australia's passion for cricket Reuters Dec 5
- Australia's Nine raises $577 mln in closely watched IPO Reuters - UK Focus Dec 4
- Fed Tapering May Curb The U.S. Housing Market's Impressive Rebound Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Oaktree to Present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference on December 10, 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Don't Bail Out of the Markets...Yet: Oaktree's Marks The Street Nov 27
- Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: PBT, OAK, MSB Nov 19
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Enters Tempur Sealy (TPX), Ups Spirit AeroSystems (SPR), Cuts Rite Aid (RAD) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
OAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oaktree Capital Group is up 38.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Apollo Global Management up 117.4%, and Blackstone Group up 99.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OAK
Pro Report PDF for OAK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OAK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OAK
Did Oaktree Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oaktree Capital Group LLC is an investment management company focused on alternative markets. The Company manages assets on behalf of institutional investors.