OABC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.60|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.427M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/07 15:23 ET
- OmniAmerican Bancorp: Attractive Locations, Possible Buyout Yahoo 03/05 13:24 ET
- OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual 2013 Results, Including 12 Percent Loan Growth noodls 02/28 13:05 ET
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Yahoo 02/28 10:55 ET
- Q4 2013 OmniAmerican Bancorp Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Yahoo 02/28 07:07 ET
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 01/29 12:14 ET
- OmniAmerican Bancorp (OABC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield Street Insider 01/29 09:03 ET
- OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Announces Initial Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire 01/29 09:00 ET
- OmniAmerican Bancorp Becomes Oversold (OABC) The Street 01/02 07:17 ET
- State Bank Financial Upped to Strong Buy 12/30 09:50 ET
OABC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OmniAmerican is down 19.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, First NBC Bank Holding up N/A, and First Bancorp up 46.42%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OABC
Pro Strategies Featuring OABC
Did OmniAmerican make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
OmniAmerican Bancorp, a federally chartered savings bank, provides financial services to individuals, families and businesses through its 15 banking offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.