OABC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5836|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.247M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Aug 01 2014, Pay Date: Sep 05 2014|
|08/01/2014||Earnings||OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/14/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: May 02 2014, Pay Date: Jun 06 2014|
|05/02/2014||Earnings||OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/28/2014||Earnings||OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|02/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Jan 29 2014, Pay Date: Mar 07 2014|
OABC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OmniAmerican is up 24.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Southside Bancshares up 33.60%, and Ameris Bancorp up 36.14%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OABC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OABC
Did OmniAmerican make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.omniamerican.com
- IR Website: http://www.omniamericanbancorp.com/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4241640
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Bank Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551111
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc., is the holding company for OmniAmerican Bank. It accepts deposits & invests, together with funds generated from operations & borrowings in loans & investments.
OABC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OABC","name")
- Description: =YCI("OABC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OABC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OABC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OABC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.