OABC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5607|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.962M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Highly Rated Community Bank Takeout Targets from KBW Nov 14
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Oct 25 - 1805 ET Oct 25
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Oct 25
- OmniAmerican Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings, Including 17 Percent Loan Growth GlobeNewswire Oct 25
- Q3 2013 OmniAmerican Bancorp Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Oct 25
- OmniAmerican Increases Focus on Commercial and Retail Banking With Business Line Exit, Reduced Expenses GlobeNewswire Oct 9
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities Oct 9
- OmniAmerican Said to Work With Sandler O’Neill on Sale Sep 4
- OMNIAMERICAN BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Aug 2
OABC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OmniAmerican is down 4.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Ameris Bancorp up 71.66%, and MetroCorp Bancshares up 45.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OABC
Pro Strategies Featuring OABC
Did OmniAmerican make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OmniAmerican Bancorp, a federally chartered savings bank, provides financial services to individuals, families and businesses through its 15 banking offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.