NYX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.075|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||65.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||505.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First success in 3D printing noodls Dec 9
- MDxHealth Secures Coverage for Prostate Cancer Test with Two Additional Insurance Companies noodls Dec 2
- How You Can Buy the Dow Almost Anytime Fool Nov 29
- Top NYSE Euronext Executive to Depart Nov 27
- NYSE Reports Connectivity Issue with Two Drop Copy Gateways Street Insider Nov 25
- EU securities watchdog to keep out of Euronext debate Reuters - UK Focus Nov 21
- ICE to Tap Asia with Singapore Exchange Nov 20
- ICE buying Singapore's SMX exchange AFP Nov 19
- ICE eyes Euronext IPO by summer; to wind down NYSE Technologies Nov 19
- ICE Remains Committed to Euronext IPO After Liffe Separation Nov 19
NYX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NYSE Euronext is up 101.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, NASDAQ OMX Group up 61.41%, and IntercontinentalExchange up 70.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NYX
Pro Report PDF for NYX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NYX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NYX
Did NYSE Euronext make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NYSE Euronext is a global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading strategies. It offers a broad and growing array of products and services in cash equities, futures, options, swaps, exchange-traded products, bonds, carbon trading, clearing operations, market data and commercial technology solutions, all designed to meet the evolving needs of issuers, investors, financial institutions and market participants. The company operates through three reportable segments: Derivatives, Cash Trading and Listings, and Information Services and Technology Solutions. NYSE Group merged with Euronext on April 4, 2007 to form the first global equities exchange. NYSE Regulation subsequently merged with NASD to form FINRA on July 26, 2007 and is therefore no longer managed by the exchange. The company was founded on May 22, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, New York.