NYNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.003|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/06 07:03
SA Breaking News03/02 10:15
SA Breaking News02/28 11:57
Business Wire02/09 08:00
Business Wire02/03 08:59
SA Breaking News01/30 11:19
NYNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empire Resorts is down 33.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.07%, Caesars Entertainment down 62.68%, and Boyd Gaming up 18.95%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NYNY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NYNY
Did Empire Resorts make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Resorts & Casinos
- Company Website: http://www.empireresorts.com
- IR Website: http://www.empireresorts.com/investor-relations/index.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Casino Hotels
- NAICS Code: 721120
- NAICS Industry: Traveler Accommodation
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Empire Resorts Inc, through its subsidiary, Monticello Raceway Management, Inc., owns and operates Monticello Casino and Raceway, a 45,000 square foot video gaming machine and harness horse-racing facility located in Monticello, New York.
NYNY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NYNY","name")
- Description: =YCI("NYNY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NYNY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NYNY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NYNY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.