NYNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3142|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.123M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Empire Resorts: High Stakes Gambling In The NY Casino Market Nov 14
- EMPIRE RESORTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 13
- Why Empire Resorts Shares Popped and Came Back Down Fool Nov 6
- EMPIRE RESORTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- Empire Resorts and EPR Properties Welcome Voter Approval of NY State Referendum Permitting Full-Scale Casino Gaming in New York Business Wire Nov 6
- Christie, De Blasio Win as McAuliffe Prevails in Virginia Bloomberg Nov 6
- EMPIRE RESORTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- EMPIRE RESORTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 8
- Empire Resorts, Inc. and EPR Properties Announce Denial of Article 78 Petition Business Wire Oct 8
- EMPIRE RESORTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 20
NYNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Empire Resorts is up 175.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Full House Resorts down 9.80%, and Century Casinos up 97.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NYNY
Pro Strategies Featuring NYNY
Did Empire Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Empire Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates Monticello Gaming and Raceway, a video gaming machine and harness horseracing facility located in Monticello, New York.