NXTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.26|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Medicare Agency Said to Post 2014 Payments for Dialysis Services (DVA) (NXTM) Street Insider Nov 22
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Nov 9
- Nxstage Medical, Inc. (NXTM) Posts Q3 Loss of 8c/Share; Cuts FY13 Outlook Street Insider Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Hedge Funds Like These 6 Medical Suppliers During Obamacare Rollout Oct 24
- Nxstage Medical President Sells 75K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Oct 23
- NxStage® Launches New Home Hemodialysis Educational Resource PR Newswire Oct 17
- Hedge Funds Are Buying 8 Rallying Healthcare Stocks Benefitting From Obamacare Oct 15
- NxStage® to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Oct 9
- Introducing NxStage Kidney Care: Expanding Access To Therapy Options And Empowering Patients To Feel More In Control Of Their Lives PR Newswire Oct 7
NXTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NxStage Medical is down 17.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Covidien up 30.08%, and Derma Sciences up 3.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NXTM
Pro Report PDF for NXTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NXTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NXTM
Did NxStage Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NxStage Medical, Inc. is a medical device company, which develops, manufactures and markets products for the treatment of kidney failure, fluid overload and related blood treatments and procedures. The company's principal product NxStage System One delivers hemodialysis, hemofiltration, and ultra filtration to patients with renal failure or fluid overload. It operates through two segments: System One and In-Center. NxStage Medical, Inc. offers its products primarily to dialysis clinics, nephrologists, and hospitals that treat acute kidney failure and fluid overload through distributors and sales representatives. The company was formerly known as QB Medical, Inc. and changed its name to NxStage Medical, Inc. NxStage Medical, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Lawrence, Massachusetts.