NXST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.486|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-64.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||171.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BTA, AVK, NPI, NXST, RIG Nov 12
- The Deal: FCC Tries to Spark Foreign Capital Infusion Into Stations Nov 8
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST) Misses Q3 EPS by 17c Street Insider Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
- Nexstar Broadcasting Names Thomas O’Brien Executive Vice President, Digital Media and Chief Revenue Officer noodls Nov 1
- NEXSTAR BROADCASTING GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 29
- Televisa Tops Q3 Earnings, Rev Oct 28
- Televisa Tops Q3 Earnings, Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Oct 25
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.12 Per Share Business Wire Oct 25
NXST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nexstar Broadcasting is up 433.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Sinclair Broadcast Group up 220.1%, and LIN Media up 294.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NXST
Pro Report PDF for NXST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NXST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NXST
Did Nexstar Broadcasting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc is a television broadcasting and digital media company engaged in acquisition, development and operation of television stations and interactive community websites in medium-sized markets in the United States.