NWY Key Stats
- New York & Company posts 1Q profit May 23
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/23: (BLOX) (P) (MRVL) Higher; (SHLD) (AV... May 23
- New York & Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now May 23
- BRIEF-New York & Co reports Q1 earnings per share $0.03 May 23
- New York & Company, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 23
- New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Posts Surprise Q1 Profit Street Insider May 23
- New York & Company, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 EPS of $0.03 Business Wire May 23
- NEW YORK & COMPANY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 23
- Q1 2013 New York & Company, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 23
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Salesforce.com (CRM), GameStop (GME), Heinz (HNZ), Gap ... May 22
NWY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New York & Company is up 54.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Express up 16.89%, and Abercrombie & Fitch Company up 55.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NWY
Pro Report PDF for NWY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWY
Did New York & Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
New York & Company, Inc. is a nationwide specialty retailer of women's fashion and accessories. Lerner Shops was founded in 1918 by Samuel A. Lerner and Harold M Lane in NYC. Samuel Lerner was the uncle of Alan Jay Lerner. New York & Company, Inc., its current name under new ownership, is an American specialty retailer of fashion-oriented and moderately-priced women's apparel. The Company's proprietary branded New York & Company merchandise is sold exclusively through their national network of New York & Company retail stores. The retailer's target customers are fashion-conscious, value-sensitive women between the ages of 25 and 45. The company is widely known for their pants. They are also known for their clothing being appropriate for work and casual wear.