NWLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||26.67|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||93.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Equity Screener: Companies With Low PE, Cash And Low Or Zero Debt Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- NATIONAL WESTERN LIFE INSURANCE CO Financials Nov 19
- NATIONAL WESTERN LIFE INSURANCE CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Three Reliable Ponies for Your Value List Nov 12
- NATIONAL WESTERN LIFE INSURANCE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial State Nov 7
- National Western Life Announces 2013 Third Quarter Earnings PR Newswire Nov 7
- Q3 2013 National Western Life Insurance Co Earnings Release - Tentative - Time Not Supplied Nov 6
- National Western Life Insurance Stock Downgraded (NWLI) Sep 10
- National Western Life Insurance Enters Oversold Territory (NWLI) Aug 30
- NATIONAL WESTERN LIFE INSURANCE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 16
NWLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Western Life is up 32.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Kansas City Life up 31.18%, and Lincoln National up 98.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWLI
Pro Report PDF for NWLI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWLI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWLI
Did National Western Life make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Western Life Insurance Co. operates as a stock life insurance company. It provides individual whole life, universal life and term insurance plans. The company offers insurance products to residents of countries in Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Pacific Rim, Eastern Europe and Asia. Its life products include universal life insurance and interest-sensitive whole life, as well as traditional products, such as term insurance coverage and annuity products comprise flexible premium and single premium deferred annuities, fixed indexed annuities and single premium immediate annuities. It operates through two segments; Domestic Insurance Operations and International Insurance Operations. National Western Life Insurance was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.