NWLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||32.58|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||105.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/06 13:45
|10/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.36, Declared Date: Aug 25 2014, Pay Date: Dec 04 2014|
NWLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Western Life is up 14.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, American Equity Investment Life Holding up 32.50%, and Aflac up 0.72%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NWLI
PDF Report for NWLI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWLI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NWLI
Did National Western Life make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Life
- Company Website: http://www.nationalwesternlife.com
- IR Website: https://www.nationalwesternlife.com/stockholder.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Colorado
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Direct Life Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524113
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
National Western Life Insurance is a stock life insurance company. It mainly offers a portfolio of individual whole life, universal life and term insurance plans, and annuities, including supplementary riders.
NWLI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NWLI","name")
- Description: =YCI("NWLI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NWLI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NWLI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NWLI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.