NWLI Key Stats
- 7 Insurance Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 15
- Will These Undervalued Stocks Finally Get Interest? Fool May 14
- National Western Life Insurance Company [NWLI] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market O... May 10
- 7 Insurance Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 8
- NATIONAL WESTERN LIFE INSURANCE CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- National Western Life Announces 2013 First Quarter Earnings PR Newswire May 6
- NATIONAL WESTERN LIFE INSURANCE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and... May 6
- 7 Insurance Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 1
- Why National Western Is Poised to Outperform Fool Apr 29
- On High Short Interest Ratios Apr 25
NWLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Western Life Insurance is up 44.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Aspen Insurance up 37.43%, and WR Berkley up 11.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWLI
Pro Report PDF for NWLI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWLI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWLI
Did National Western Life Insurance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National Western Life Insurance Co. operates as a stock life insurance company. It provides individual whole life, universal life and term insurance plans. The company offers insurance products to residents of countries in Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Pacific Rim, Eastern Europe and Asia. Its life products include universal life insurance and interest-sensitive whole life, as well as traditional products, such as term insurance coverage and annuity products comprise flexible premium and single premium deferred annuities, fixed indexed annuities and single premium immediate annuities. It operates through two segments; Domestic Insurance Operations and International Insurance Operations. National Western Life Insurance was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.