NWL Key Stats
- Newell Rubbermaid Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NWL) 10:29 AM
- NEWELL RUBBERMAID INC Financials May 17
- This Retailer Needs Minimal Rental and Advertising May 17
- SEC Probes California Boomtown's Soured Gamble on Growth May 16
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner May 15
- Newell Rubbermaid to Present at 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference Business Wire May 15
- Boyd Gaming Executive VP Sells More Than 135K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 14
- NEWELL RUBBERMAID INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... May 14
- Newell Attains New 52-Week High May 13
- Gap Hits New 52-Week High May 13
NWL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newell Rubbermaid is up 63.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Kimberly-Clark Corporation up 35.19%, and Energizer up 40.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NWL
Pro Report PDF for NWL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWL
Did Newell Rubbermaid make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products including such well-known brands as Rubbermaid food storage, home organization, and refuse container products; Sharpie, PaperMate, Parker and Waterman writing instruments; Calphalon gourmet cookware; Goody beauty and personal grooming products; Graco children's products; Irwin and Lenox construction tools and accessories; Levolor and Kirsch blinds, shades, and window fashions; Dymo home and business labeling solutions; and BernzOmatic torches and patio heaters. It operates through three reportable segments: Home & Family, Office Products and Tools, Hardware & Commercial Products. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.