NWL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.568|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||78.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||459.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Consumer Durables Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 10
- Newell Rubbermaid Now #376 Largest Company, Surpassing Red Hat The Street Dec 6
- NEWELL RUBBERMAID INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- Newell Rubbermaid Appoints Paula S. Larson Chief Human Resources Officer noodls Dec 5
- Tiffany's Interesting Twist The Street Dec 5
- L Brands Soars to a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) The Street Nov 29
- The New #53 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Newell Rubbermaid The Street Nov 27
- Coverage initiated on Newell Rubbermaid by RBC Capital Mkts Nov 26
- China Pushing Child Safety Seats to Reduce Accident Toll: Cars Nov 24
NWL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newell Rubbermaid is up 45.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Tupperware Brands up 48.60%, and Procter & Gamble up 22.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWL
Pro Report PDF for NWL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWL
Did Newell Rubbermaid make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products including such well-known brands as Rubbermaid food storage, home organization, and refuse container products; Sharpie, PaperMate, Parker and Waterman writing instruments; Calphalon gourmet cookware; Goody beauty and personal grooming products; Graco children's products; Irwin and Lenox construction tools and accessories; Levolor and Kirsch blinds, shades, and window fashions; Dymo home and business labeling solutions; and BernzOmatic torches and patio heaters. It operates through three reportable segments: Home & Family, Office Products and Tools, Hardware & Commercial Products. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.