NWBI Key Stats
- Interesting NWBI Put For July May 20
- NORTHWEST BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- What Does the Future Hold for Large Money Center Banks? Congress Return to Focus... Apr 30
- Reminder - Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Apr 26
- Northwest On Bank Honor Roll For Third Year PR Newswire Apr 24
- Northwest Bancshares Declares Special $0.12 Dividend Apr 22
- Daily Dividend Report: ZION, SJI, NWBI, PRK, NMM Apr 22
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) Declares $0.12 Special Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Apr 22
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. Announces Special Dividend PR Newswire Apr 22
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings and Dividend De... Apr 22
NWBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northwest Bancshares is up 13.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Capitol Federal Financial up 11.60%, and FedFirst Financial Corporation up 33.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NWBI
Pro Report PDF for NWBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWBI
Did Northwest Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. is operates as a holding company of Northwest Savings Bank, which provides retail and business banking products as well as investment management and trust services. The company offers consumer and commercial deposits, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market deposit accounts, term certificate accounts, and individual retirement accounts. Its loan portfolio comprises one- to four-family residential real estate loans, multifamily residential and commercial real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, and commercial business loans, as well as consumer loans, including automobile loans, sales finance loans, unsecured personal loans, credit card loans, and loans secured by deposit accounts. The company was founded in 1896 and is headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania.