NWBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Small-Cap Dividend Stocks According To Buffett Principles Dec 6
- Northwest Bancshares Hits 52-Week High Dec 4
- Northwest Bancshares Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- NORTHWEST BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- Northwest to Acquire Evans Capital Management, Inc. PR Newswire Nov 27
- Short Interest Moves 19.4% Lower For NWBI The Street Nov 27
- NORTHWEST BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. Announces Termination of informal agreement with its primary Federal regulator noodls Nov 22
- NORTHWEST BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Ex Dividend Reminder: EPR Properties, Northwest Bancshares and Morgan Stanley Oct 25
NWBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northwest Bancshares is up 27.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Capitol Federal Financial up 8.18%, and Investors Bancorp up 39.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWBI
Pro Report PDF for NWBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWBI
Did Northwest Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. is operates as a holding company of Northwest Savings Bank, which provides retail and business banking products as well as investment management and trust services. The company offers consumer and commercial deposits, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market deposit accounts, term certificate accounts, and individual retirement accounts. Its loan portfolio comprises one- to four-family residential real estate loans, multifamily residential and commercial real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, and commercial business loans, as well as consumer loans, including automobile loans, sales finance loans, unsecured personal loans, credit card loans, and loans secured by deposit accounts. The company was founded in 1896 and is headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania.