NVMI Key Stats
- Why Nova Shares Plunged Fool Jun 19
- Nova Measuring (NVMI) CEO Gabi Seligsohn Resigns Street Insider Jun 19
- Oppenhaim to replace Seligsohn as CEO of Nova Measuring Jun 19
- Nova Announces Leadership Change PR Newswire Jun 19
- Nibbling at Weakness on a Quiet Day Jun 14
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Nova Measuring Instruments's Earnings Fool Jun 14
- DSP Group, Inc. Announces Preliminary Results of Annual Meeting GlobeNewswire Jun 11
- Top Stock Picks in Semiconductor Companies: a Wall Street Transcript Interview w... Jun 10
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Nova Measuring Instruments Fool May 13
- DSP Group Announces Appointment of Gabi Seligsohn, to Board of Directors noodls May 2
NVMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nova Measuring Instruments is up 14.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Nanometrics down 2.10%, and Cymer up 103.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NVMI
Pro Report PDF for NVMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVMI
Did Nova Measuring Instruments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nova Measuring Instruments is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that designs, develops and produces monitoring and measurement systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Shares of the company are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market and on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.