NVIV Key Stats
- InVivo Therapeutics Names Thomas R. Ulich, MD as Its New Chief Scientific Officer noodls 02/24 09:00 ET
- InVivo Sends Amended Protocol to FDA and Six Clinical Sites noodls 01/03 16:04 ET
- Novel Health Initiative for Walgreen - Analyst Blog Zacks 01/02 12:20 ET
- InVivo Announces Regulatory and Clinical Promotions noodls 12/27 10:10 ET
- InVivo Therapeutics to Move Forward with Its First Clinical Trial After Receiving FDA Conditional Approval noodls 12/26 14:53 ET
- INVIVO THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 12/24 10:10 ET
- InVivo Names Mark Perrin as Its New Chief Executive Officer noodls 12/23 16:43 ET
- INVIVO THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure 12/20 16:22 ET
- INVIVO THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 12/17 08:06 ET
- InVivo Therapeutics Appoints Steven McAllister as Interim CFO Business Wire 12/16 08:00 ET
NVIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InVivo Therapeutics is up 9.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, Medtronic up 33.38%, and Abiomed up 83.52%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVIV
Pro Strategies Featuring NVIV
Did InVivo Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. develops and commercializes technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries.