NVIV Key Stats
SA Breaking News04/08 10:02
NVIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InVivo Therapeutics Hldg is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, Abiomed up 174.4%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NVIV
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.invivotherapeutics.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp is a research and clinical-stage biomaterials and biotechnology company with a focus on treatment of spinal cord injuries.
NVIV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NVIV","name")
- Description: =YCI("NVIV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NVIV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NVIV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NVIV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.