NVIV Key Stats
PR Newswire08/29 21:15
Business Wire08/26 16:30
Business Wire08/25 10:32
Business Wire08/19 10:32
Business Wire08/18 13:49
Business Wire08/18 08:00
NVIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InVivo Therapeutics is down 59.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, Zimmer Holdings up 27.01%, and Boston Scientific up 18.11%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NVIV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NVIV
Did InVivo Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.invivotherapeutics.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. develops novel biomaterial technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries and hydrogels for therapeutics delivery.
NVIV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NVIV","name")
- Description: =YCI("NVIV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NVIV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NVIV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NVIV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.