NVGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.099|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.947M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/17 12:47
PR Newswire09/29 07:09
PR Newswire09/03 19:48
NVGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novogen is down 61.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, AstraZeneca up 39.10%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 16.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NVGN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NVGN
Did Novogen make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.novogen.com
- IR Website: http://www.novogen.com/annual-reports
- HQ Country: Australia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
Novogen Ltd is in the early stage of drug development.
NVGN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NVGN","name")
- Description: =YCI("NVGN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NVGN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NVGN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NVGN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.