NVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.222|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||289.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rabbit Hunting With Warren Buffett Fool Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend: STNG, MPW, NVE, SU, UNP The Street Nov 27
- This Portfolio Is Outperforming My Wildest Expectations Fool Nov 25
- Why Do You Still Own MAKO Surgical? Fool Nov 22
- The Downside of an Up Market Fool Nov 18
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Liking Quiksilver Nov 16
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Retail Earnings Ahead Nov 15
- Warren Buffett Guarantees You a Capital Loss Fool Nov 14
- NV Energy Larger Than S&P 500 Component Owens-Illinois Nov 13
- NVE's Strong Dividend History Helps It Reach 'Top Dividend Stock Of The Dow Utilities' Nov 11
NVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NV Energy is up 33.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, PNM Resources up 12.68%, and Idacorp up 25.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVE
Pro Report PDF for NVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVE
Did NV Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NV Energy is an investor-owned holding company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is a public utility which generates, transmits and distributes electric service in northern and southern Nevada, including the Las Vegas metropolitan area, and provides natural gas service in the Reno–Sparks metropolitan area of northern Nevada. The company has five primary, wholly-owned subsidiaries: Nevada Power Co., Sierra Pacific Power Co., Sierra Pacific Energy Co., NVE Insurance Co., and Lands of Sierra. NV Energy operates its business through the following segments: NPC electric, SPPC electric, and SPPC natural gas. NV Energy was formed in 1928 as Sierra Pacific Power Company, the main power company for northern Nevada. On September 22, 2008, Nevada Power and Sierra Pacific Power began doing business as NV Energy. This is the result of the corporate decision to unify its image under a single brand. Later, it changed its corporate name to NV Energy, Inc.