NUS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||76.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.893|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||106.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||298.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Dec 10
- Weekly Insider Sells Highlight: ORCL, JAH, FB, NUS, AXP Dec 9
- Nu Skin (NUS) Hits New Lifetime High The Street Dec 4
- Jitters Over Fed Send Stocks Lower Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner The Street Dec 3
- Strong Buy on Nu Skin - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Nu Skin Reaches 52-Week High Dec 2
- Nu Skin Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Large-Cap Growth Portfolio Strategy with Twist: the 5 Criteria That Lead to Outperformance Nov 27
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner The Street Nov 26
NUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nu Skin Enterprises is up 185.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Avon Products up 17.99%, and Inter Parfums up 73.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NUS
Pro Report PDF for NUS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NUS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NUS
Did Nu Skin Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nu Skin Enterprises is an American direct selling company that develops and distributes personal care products and nutritional supplements that are sold under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands. Nu Skin brand offers premium-quality anti-aging personal care products. Its ageLOC anti-aging skin care products are designed to target both the signs and the ultimate sources of aging. The company was founded by Blake M. Roney, Sandra N. Tillotson and Steven J. Lund in 1984 and is headquartered in Provo, Utah.