NUAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3638|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-115.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Leading In Pre-Market Activity The Street Dec 6
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Awaiting the Jobs Report The Street Dec 6
- Fast Money Final Trade CNBC Dec 5
- Your first trade for Friday CNBC Dec 5
- NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. Financials Dec 5
- Early movers: ARO, AAPL, DIS, LB & more CNBC Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, FII, PNC, NUAN And CXO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Top Insider Trades: NUAN WES JMP USAK The Street Dec 5
- Carl Icahn Boosts Stake in Nuance Communications The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Nuance (NUAN) to 18.7% Street Insider Dec 4
NUAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nuance Communications is down 34.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Workday up 68.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NUAN
Pro Report PDF for NUAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NUAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NUAN
Did Nuance Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nuance Communications is a multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, USA, that provides speech and imaging applications. Current business products focus on server & embedded speech recognition, telephone call steering systems, automated telephone directory services, medical transcription software & systems, optical character recognition software, and desktop imaging software. The company also maintains a small division which does software and system development for military and government agencies. In October 2011, unconfirmed research suggested that its servers power Apple's iPhone 4S Siri voice recognition application. The company was founded by Michael Cohen in 1992.