NUAN Key Stats
- Here's What Billionaire Value Hunter Carl Icahn Is Buying Fool May 22
- Bear Of The Day: Nuance Communications Seeking Alpha May 22
- 2 Possible Buyout Candidates In Tech Seeking Alpha May 22
- Nuance Communications Gets A Wake-Up Call From Carl Icahn Seeking Alpha May 22
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Santarus, Nuance Communications, Spri... May 22
- Bear of the Day: Nuance Communications (NUAN) - Bear of the Day Zacks May 22
- Clearwire Delays Sprint Vote and 2 More Heavily Traded Stocks to Follow Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 21
- Carl Icahn Is Going to Lose a Lot of Money on This One Fool May 20
- CRM Morgan Stanley Top Pick in Lackluster Software Landscape Barrons.com May 20
- Nuance could receive new demands from Icahn, says Oppenheimer theflyonthewall.com May 16
NUAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nuance Communications is down 10.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.97%, BMC Software up 5.92%, and Splunk up 41.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NUAN
Pro Report PDF for NUAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NUAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NUAN
Did Nuance Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nuance Communications is a multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, USA, that provides speech and imaging applications. Current business products focus on server & embedded speech recognition, telephone call steering systems, automated telephone directory services, medical transcription software & systems, optical character recognition software, and desktop imaging software. The company also maintains a small division which does software and system development for military and government agencies. In October 2011, unconfirmed research suggested that its servers power Apple's iPhone 4S Siri voice recognition application. The company was founded by Michael Cohen in 1992.