NU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.473|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||783.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MIY, MUA, JTP, NTLS, NU The Street Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Shaw Communications, New Jersey Resources and Northeast Utilities Dec 9
- The Horrible Lack Of Planning That Could Force New England Into A Serious Energy Crisis This Winter Dec 5
- Moody's takes action on $599 Million of Prime Jumbo RMBS issued by various issuers from 2004-2007 Dec 4
- Northeast Utilities Declares Common Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Why The Utility Death Spiral Myth Needs To Die Forbes Dec 2
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- Moody's Upgrades Three and Affirms 12 CMBS Classes of BSCMS 2004-PWR4 Nov 21
- Moody's Upgrades Two and Affirms 16 CMBS Classes of JPMCC 2004-C3 Moody's Nov 15
- Moody's Downgrades Four and Affirms 18 CMBS Classes of BACM 2007-1 Nov 14
NU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northeast Utilities is up 7.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Connecticut Light & Power up 5.05%, and Alliant Energy up 19.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NU
Pro Report PDF for NU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NU
Did Northeast Utilities make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northeast Utilities is a public utility holding company. The company is engaged primarily in the energy delivery business through its wholly-owned utility subsidiaries: The Connecticut Light & Power Co., Public Service Co. of New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts Electric Co., and Yankee Gas Services Co. The Connecticut Light & Power Co. is a regulated electric utility that serves residential, commercial and industrial customers in parts of Connecticut. Northeast Utilities also owns certain unregulated businesses through its wholly-owned subsidiary, NU Enterprises, Inc. The company operates its business through the following segments: Electric Distribution, Natural Gas Distribution and Electric Transmission. The Electric Distribution segment includes the generation activities of Public Service Co. of New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts Electric Co. It was founded on July 1, 1966 and is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut.