NTSP Key Stats
- Green Dot: Shaking Off the Competition Fool May 15
- NETSPEND HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 13
- It's a Bigger Opportunity Than it Seems Fool May 11
- Netspend Holdings Beats on Revenue, Matches Expectations on EPS Fool May 7
- NETSPEND HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- IPO Preview: QIWI Plc May 2
- IPO Preview: Blackhawk Network Holdings Apr 19
- Should You Hold On to Netspend? Apr 15
- NetSpend Reaches New 52-Week High (NTSP) Apr 12
- Everyone Wants Their Hands On The Prepaid Card Industry Apr 12
NTSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetSpend is up 126.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Green Dot down 9.23%, and Net 1 Ueps Technologies down 15.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTSP
Pro Report PDF for NTSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTSP
Did NetSpend make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?