NTSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.264|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.175M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NATIONAL TECHNICAL SYSTEMS INC /CA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Aurora Capital Group Completes Acquisition of National Technical Systems, Inc. PR Newswire Nov 22
- NATIONAL TECHNICAL SYSTEMS INC /CA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Ev Nov 20
- National Technical Systems Shareholders Approve Merger Agreement Proposal at Special Shareholder Meeting noodls Nov 19
- National Technical Systems, Meggitt PLC Sign Wide-Ranging Business Alliance noodls Nov 4
- National Technical Systems Announces Date of Special Shareholder Meeting PR Newswire Oct 30
- National Technical Systems Develops Computer Model for High Intensity Shock Testing noodls Oct 28
- National Technical Systems Stock Downgraded (NTSC) Oct 28
- National Technical Systems Selected as First Test Lab for nVoy™ Certification Program PR Newswire Oct 22
- National Technical Systems Stock Downgraded (NTSC) Oct 14
NTSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Technical is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Willdan Group up 78.14%, and Jacobs Engineering Group up 40.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTSC
Pro Strategies Featuring NTSC
Did National Technical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Technical Systems, Inc. is a provider of engineering and compliance testing services to the defense, aerospace, telecommunications, automotive, energy and high technology markets.