NTRS Key Stats
- Northern Trust Appoints David Williams as Director of Sales for Wealth Managemen... Jun 18
- [video] Power Lunch 'Power Summit' Jun 18
- Investors guess Fed's actions, push stocks higher Jun 17
- Markets Rise on Thought That Fed Will Continue Stimulus Jun 17
- Emerging, Frontier Markets Remain Solid Long-Term Investment -- Northern Trust Jun 12
- Secret Revealed by Ex-Goldman Sachs Trader Talking Numbers Jun 12
- An Expert Insurance Analyst Shares Some of His Top Stock Picks with The Wall Str... Jun 11
- NORTHERN TRUST CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... Jun 7
- Northern Trust Highlights Corporate Social Responsibility Work in 2012 Report Business Wire Jun 5
- Should You Bank on This Stock? Jun 4
NTRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Trust Corporation is up 34.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, State Street up 56.13%, and Bank of New York Mellon up 44.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NTRS
Pro Report PDF for NTRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTRS
Did Northern Trust Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northern Trust Corporation is an international financial services company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA. It provides investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking services through a network of 85 offices in 18 U.S. states and 12 international offices in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It operates through two business units: Corporate and Institutional Services and Personal Financial Services. In March 2010, Forbes Magazine ranked Northern Trust as the world's most admired company in the "Superregional Banks" category.The Fortune Magazine named Northern Trust one of the "World's Most Admired Companies". Northern Trust Corporation was created in August 1889 by Byron Laflin Smith, one of the most respected bankers in Chicago, Illinois where it is headquartered.