NTRS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.989|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||729.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should You Invest in Northern Trust? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Emerging Markets Debt Fund Launched by Northern Trust noodls Dec 5
- Cameron Hume Selects Northern Trust For Investment Operations Outsourcing noodls Dec 4
- Northern Trust selected by Cameron Hume for investment operations outsourcing Dec 4
- Northern Trust Corporation to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference in New York on December 11th Business Wire Dec 2
- GBP13.7 Billion Strathclyde Pension Fund Appoints Northern Trust for Fourth Consecutive Term noodls Dec 2
- Must-See Chart: 'Worst' Big Bank Stocks of 2013 The Street Nov 29
- Trade-Ideas: Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Is Today's "Water-Logged And Getting Wetter" Stock Nov 4
- Matthew Peron to Lead Global Equity at Northern Trust noodls Oct 31
- NORTHERN TRUST CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
NTRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Trust is up 26.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, State Street up 62.63%, and Bank of New York Mellon up 44.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTRS
Pro Report PDF for NTRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTRS
Did Northern Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northern Trust Corporation is an international financial services company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA. It provides investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking services through a network of 85 offices in 18 U.S. states and 12 international offices in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It operates through two business units: Corporate and Institutional Services and Personal Financial Services. In March 2010, Forbes Magazine ranked Northern Trust as the world's most admired company in the "Superregional Banks" category.The Fortune Magazine named Northern Trust one of the "World's Most Admired Companies". Northern Trust Corporation was created in August 1889 by Byron Laflin Smith, one of the most respected bankers in Chicago, Illinois where it is headquartered.