NTRI Key Stats
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CNSL, MCEP, LRE, NTRI, MEMP May 23
- Good News For Health Care Stocks Part 3 May 18
- Nutrisystem Taps Robin Shallow As Vice President Of Communications PR Newswire May 14
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: LRE, NTLS, MARPS, NTRI May 13
- Has Nutrisystem Made You Any Real Money? Fool May 10
- NUTRI SYSTEM INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- The Morning Ledger: Board Seats Help CFOs Sharpen Skills May 7
- Thursday Sector Leaders: Home Builders, Specialty Retail Stocks May 2
- Nutrisystem's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- NutriSystem Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 1
NTRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NutriSystem is down 9.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Weight Watchers International down 20.17%, and Mac-Gray Corporation up 10.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTRI
Pro Report PDF for NTRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTRI
Did NutriSystem make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nutrisystem, headquartered in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, is a commercial provider of weight loss products and services. Initially, the company offered weight loss counseling and products in brick and mortar centers. In 1999, the company moved to a direct-to-consumer business model, selling its products and programs on the Internet and through a call center via 1-800 numbers. Nutrisystem’s programs have been sold on the QVC television home shopping network since 2001 and in Costco stores since 2009. The company entered the retail arena in 2012 with the launch of its "Everyday" line of breakfast and snack items in Kroger grocery stores.