NTRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0283|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-88.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.046M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spectrum Brands Refinances Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Nutrisystem to Present at the 14th Annual Wedbush California Dreamin' Consumer Conference: The New York Edition noodls Dec 2
- Spectrum Brands Posts Strong Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Weight Watchers International: The Ultimate Contrarian Stock Fool Nov 20
- Is Nutrisystem Destined for Greatness? Nov 16
- Loeb’s FedEx Stake Heightens Focus on Smith Succession Bloomberg Nov 14
- You Won't Fatten Your Portfolio With Weight-Loss Centers Fool Nov 11
- NUTRI SYSTEM INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- NUTRI SYSTEM INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 4
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MCEP, NTRI, DPM, MWE, DFS Nov 4
NTRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NutriSystem is up 173.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Weight Watchers Intl down 34.42%, and Medifast down 14.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTRI
Pro Report PDF for NTRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTRI
Did NutriSystem make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NutriSystem, Inc. is a provider of a weight management system based on a low-calorie, portion-controlled and prepared meal program.