NTL Key Stats
- Here's How Nortel Inversora Is Making You So Much Cash Fool Jun 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases Jun 4
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 28
- After a Wild Ride, Is This Company Getting Serious? May 15
- Nortel Inversora S.A. Announces Consolidated First Quarter Results For The Fisca... Apr 30
- Nortel Inversora SA Stock Upgraded (NTL) Apr 16
- Nortel Inversora S.A. Announces the Filing of its Annual Report on Form 20-F wit... Apr 15
- Here's How Nortel Inversora Is Making You So Much Cash Fool Apr 12
- Nortel Inversora S.A. Announces Consolidated Annual Results for the Fiscal Year ... Feb 28
- Nortel Inversora Turns More Into Less Fool Jan 18
NTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nortel Inversora is up 6.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Telecom Argentina up 29.58%, and America Movil down 20.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NTL
Pro Report PDF for NTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTL
Did Nortel Inversora make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nortel Inversora S.A., through its subsidiary, Telecom Argentina S.A., provides telecommunication services in Argentina and Paraguay. It offers voice, data, and Internet services that include local area, national long-distance, and international communications; supplementary services comprising call waiting, itemized invoicing, and voicemail; interconnection with other operators; data transmission consisting of private networks, point-to-point traffic, radio, and TV signal transmission; outsourcing of IT solutions; and Internet services. The company was founded on October 31, 1990 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.