NTI Key Stats
- Ex-Div Reminder for Northern Tier Energy (NTI) May 17
- Look Out For Lower Q2 Dividend From Northern Tier Energy May 17
- NORTHERN TIER ENERGY LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 16
- Northern Tier Energy: A Refinery MLP With A 19% Yield May 15
- Northern Tier Energy LP Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 14
- Bakken Gains as Minnesota Refinery Starts Crude Units After Work May 14
- Northern Tier Energy, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 14
- Northern Tier Energy Swings to Profit in Q1, Declares Payout Fool May 14
- NORTHERN TIER ENERGY LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial ... May 14
- NORTHERN TIER ENERGY LP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
NTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Tier Energy is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Western Refining up 92.76%, and Atlas Energy up 55.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NTI
Pro Report PDF for NTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTI
Did Northern Tier Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?