NTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.005|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||296.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What To Hold: 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks NTI, DFT, LXP, OFC The Street Dec 11
- 5 Reasons To Buy Northern Tier Energy Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- MLPs General Partnership's Will Be Hot Buys In 2014 Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy NTI At A 55% Discount The Street Dec 2
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: NTI, DFT, MFA, BDN, OFC The Street Dec 2
- Western Refining's Buyout of Northern Tier: More Deals to Follow? Fool Nov 25
- You Should Get to Know This Variable-Rate MLP Fool Nov 23
- Northern Tier Energy: An Attractive High-Yield Play Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- These 6 MLPs Are the Only Ones That Cut Third-Quarter Distributions Fool Nov 20
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: NTI, DFT, BBEP, EXC, MFA Nov 20
NTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Tier Energy is up 20.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Western Refining up 43.62%, and CVR Refining up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTI
Pro Report PDF for NTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTI
Did Northern Tier Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northern Tier Energy LP is an independent downstream energy company with refining, retail and pipeline operations that serve the PADD II region of the United States. It operate its assets in two business segments: the refining business and the retail.