NTGR Key Stats
- NETGEAR To Host Annual Stockholder Meeting PR Newswire May 24
- Anritsu and NETGEAR® Demonstrate Ultra-Fast Throughput of First Commercial LTE-A... May 22
- OCZ Scores Netgear: Will This Move The Needle? Seeking Alpha May 22
- OCZ Technology (OCZ) Partners with NETGEAR (NTGR) Street Insider May 20
- OCZ Technology Partners With NETGEAR(R) to Deliver Flash-Based 'Data Center Stor... May 20
- NETGEAR Delivers New Connectivity Solutions For Homes And Growing Businesses At ... May 13
- Netgear Stock Sees Short Interest Move 30.3% Lower May 10
- NETGEAR, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- NETGEAR Liberates Enterprise Technology From The Datacenter With ReadyDATA For T... May 7
- NETGEAR KICKS OFF $1,000,000 APP DEVELOPMENT CONTEST noodls May 1
NTGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Netgear is up 7.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Cisco Systems up 47.56%, and Sierra Wireless up 37.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NTGR
Pro Report PDF for NTGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTGR
Did Netgear make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Netgear is a U.S. manufacturer of computer networking equipment and other computer hardware. The company was incorporated January 8, 1996 as a subsidiary of Bay Networks, to "focus on providing networking solutions for small businesses and homes." In August 1998, the company was purchased by Nortel as part of its acquisition of Bay Networks. Netgear remained a wholly owned subsidiary of Nortel until March 2000, when it began transitioning to third-party ownership. It became fully independent from Nortel as of February 2002. The company's headquarters are in San Jose, California, with additional offices in 25 countries.